Saturday, July 9, 2011

I run, therefore I am



I run everywhere. Running fast lets me see more and do more.




The world in fast forward gives me a different prospective.

Running lifts me up and gets me over the low spots.



Life in fast pace makes bad feelings blow away quickly.




Every time I feel like it is the end of the world, I go running.
Then I realize there is no end to the road under my feet.




A new hope is just around the corner.
A new horizon is only a few steps away.



Running the way I am presents problems by itself.
Guys just can't keep up with me.


At times it looks like I am running from an accident to a disaster.
I guess I will just keep running.




There is no reason to stop now, is there?


To see more photos of Eva's little world in fast forward, go to Run Eva Run Album.

No comments:

Post a Comment